I took the scarf off the loom on Thursday and I have had a pleasant time twizzling, repairing and finishing. Twizzling takes time so if I embark on a shawl I shall have to invest in an electric hair braider. I took the opportunity to combine this with a physical and digital reorganisation of my CDs.
Here are some before and after photos to record how much" waffling" I achieved. It certainly changes! The photo on the right is a more accurate representation of the colour; the weft is Bendigo 2 ply "Holly". This draft obviously does not produce super deep cells (see here for the real thing http://fibresofbeing.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/waffle/). I shall probably return to this structure when the pressure for new tea towels becomes too much to resist.