Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Dish Cloths

Here in Australia the cloths available in the supermarkets are flimsy things that diintegrate after a few uses. I am now set up for life with these cloths that I wove using a mixture of 4 ply cottons.


I used a straight threading on 12 shafts and the weave structures are a mixture of basket weaves and huck. Started the project in April last year but it wasn't until January this year that I finished them off. Two of them are now in regular use.

T

2 comments:

  1. This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing
    Weaving Looms

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome